We have a huge range of standard as well as customised Additive Masterbatches to improve your product’s characteristics and processing conditions as per your unique requirements.
With our additives, fillers, and reinforcers a wide range of properties can be achieved in structural conduction, flame retardance, wear resistance etc.
Wide Range of Special Additives
- Injection Moulding
- Blow Moulding
- Extrusion Coating Films
- Cast Film
- Blown Films - Multi layers, Mono Layer
- Sheet and Pipe Extrusions
- Roto Moulding
Our Additive Masterbatches are widely
Anti Microbial Masterbatch
- Suitable for all plastics and polymers including PVC, PC/ABS and TPE.
- Excellent protection against bacteria, biofilm, fungi and mould for the lifetime of the product and at low addition percentage.
- No changes in manufacturing process and can be added at the dosing stage without affecting the appearance of the end product.
- Made of world’s best UV Additive producer Cytec (now Solvay).
- Most reliable and highly efficient in performance and qualify the stringent environmental conditions.
- Attracts and chemically binds moisture.
- Economical way to eliminate moisture problems in plastics processing like lensing, voiding and splash marks in the finished product.
- Reduces the need for pre-drying of materials.
- Recyclate with high moisture content can be used.
Flow Enhancer Masterbatch
- Flow Enhancer Masterbatch are functional masterbatch.
- Improves the processibility, surafce finish and enhance the output.
- Innovative additive mix gives up to 20% increase in output.
- Lowers the difference between the surface tension of water and the film.
- No droplets, the water forms a thin uniform layer that does not obscure visibility.
- Gives excellent optical properties and better product appearance.
- Based on fluoro-elastometers they are specially engineered for extrusion products.
- Increase optical & mechanical properties.
- Formulated to improve the product surface, reduce die build-up.
- Faster product change time lowers wastage & production cost.
Optical Brightener Masterbatch
- Absorbs UV spectrum of a light source and emits light in the blue region of visible spectrum; giving a brighter and whiter appearance.
- Based on high quality chemicals, gives results at much lower dosage of 0.5% - 0.8% max.
- Anti oxidants are right mix of primary & secondary masterbatches.
- It gives protection to the finished product and stabilises the polymer during processing.
- Dosage level of 1-2 % prevents second and third heat exposure cycles.
- When used in a combination with UV masterbatch, gives a long durability to products that has continuous exposure under sun light.
Anti Corrosive Masterbatch
- It releases vapours which form a monomolecular protective layer on the surface of metal to be protected.
- It eliminates the use of additional oils, greases & desiccants. It also delays / stops corrosion of wide range of metal surfaces.
- Very Low Dosage of 1% – 3% is required